Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today is Kaelyn's 3rd birthday party!!! I'm excited. I can't believe she will be 3 tomorrow. And on Monday I enroll her in school!!! Yikes, where has the time gone?? Thursday night she got horribly sick and we called the on call pediatrician, who said to go ahead and take her in to the ER, so we did. Lots of vomitting, but no fever or anything, so who knows. She was better yesterday, didn't eat much, but today she's back to her usual self! She weighs 31.8 lbs and is 34.5 inches tall!! She is having an Elmo birthday party.

Can't wait for my doctor appointment on Tuesday at 2:45. I'm so ready to find out all my test results and move on to the next thing!

My sister has been texting me mean stuff again. I think I'm going to have to get an attorney to settle mom's estate since there wasn't a will. I really don't want anything, there isn't much to have, but I'm not happy with my brother and sister taking it upon themselves to divvy everything up between the two of them. Tessa told me Rikki wanted mom's car, so I asked her how much he was going to pay she and I for it, and she said it was put in his name before mom died. I don't know if I believe that, but I'm sure an attorney can find out! They will find out to not mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment